Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I pick Dragon Armor over other roofing options?
1. It is beautiful! It has a unique and new style that works in traditional as well as modern designs. And is tailored to fit your project exactly.
2. It can fit any surface and shape; flat, curved, cone, dome
3. Though originally designed as a roofing system, it can be used for exterior wall systems and accents as well as interiors including counter back splashes, bath enclosures, and even artistic sculptural water elements
4. It can be made from any sheet metal stock in any color standardly available; painted steel, stainless steel, aluminum, zinc, copper.
5. You can mix and match different colors and sizes for unique designs.
6. Since it is tailored to fit the job specifically there is minimal to no waste. Another eco-friendly aspect.
7. We design, fabricate and install this proprietary system minimizing possibilities for mistakes, cutting out extra costs. Lack of need to transport excess product is, again, helping the environment
8. It uses hidden fasteners rather than exposed fasteners of panelized systems
9. Since each shingle is independently secured from the others, it negates the issues of “oil canning” (wavy look when it is hot) that is inherently a problem with standing seem panelized systems.
How does the price of Dragon Armor compare to other roofing options?
It’s competitive with other metal roofing products.
In the long term, it is more affordable than asphalt-based products and often the lack of waste in production leads to fair and reasonable pricing.
How long will a Dragon Armor roof last?
Fabricated from metal it outlasts traditional asphalt roofing systems 4 to 5 times. This makes it more affordable over its lifetime. It also makes it an especially eco-friendly alternative to asphalt products.
What are my color options with a Dragon Armor roof?
There are numerous standard colors available and can be mixed on one roof or accent areas can be highlighted- CLICK HERE FOR OUR COLOR CHART
Can solar be installed on a Daron Armor roof?
Yes. We work with your solar contractor to custom design attachments to fit your solar system to properly install and flash mounting brackets.
How do needed repairs work on a Drago Armor Roof or exterior finish?
Just give us a call and we will take care of it.\
If you are planning a remodel at some later date, please let us know so we can do our best to preplan for your needs.
Can Clisset LLC work with my architect or designer?
Absolutely! We look forward to working with other creative individuals and companies to provide you with the finished result you are looking for.